25 August 2016

LeBron James Says Every Decision Is Different



"When I saw the news I was like, 'Wow' I think everyone had the "wow" thing. My [reaction] was no different from the average person who doesn't know basketball to the person who watches it or covers it every day.
So, I think it's all great for our league. Our league is very competitive.
Every decision is different. My decision to leave Cleveland to go to Miami and then go back is different from Kevin Durant leaving OKC and going to the Warriors.
It's different from Shaq leaving Orlando and going to the Lakers. It's different from Michael retiring, coming back, retiring, coming back, and then going to the Wizards. So I think every decision is different, and how much you have invested in that player, I guess, or how much you feel for that player is how you're going to react. So everyone is different."
- LeBron James on Kevin Durant joining the Warriors

No comments:

Post a Comment