27 August 2016

The Business Insider Interview Of LeBron James

The Business Insider Interview of LeBron James.
By: Alyson Shontell, Business Insider US editor-in-chief:

Shontell: You were wearing an Ultimate Warrior shirt when you got off the plane. People loved that — well, or hated it. Be honest: Did you pack that before you won game seven? How'd you wind up wearing that shirt?

James: Well, it's funny because my wife bought [it earlier]. She asked me who my favorite wrestlers of all time were, and I told her Sting, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, and Ric Flair. Those are some of my favorite guys ever from growing up.

So, one day I get home from practice, and there are these T-shirts laying in my bedroom, and my wife purchased them from a store. I packed them all throughout the playoffs. And the shirt that I had on to come home in, I wore in Vegas, and my teammates sprayed me with Champagne. It got soaking wet, so I had to throw it in the trash, and the only other shirt I had in my bag was my Ultimate Warrior T-shirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment